Sarnia Real Estate
Considering a career in Real Estate in Sarnia?
If you’re interested in a career in Real Estate, we would be happy to tell you all about it and more than happy to have you join our Royal Family. Give us a call anytime at 519-336-7560.
Already an Agent? Come check out our office and see what we have to offer! Call or drop in anytime!
Royal LePage Key Realty has 4 offices in Sarnia-Lambton. We are well equipped to help you best serve Lambton County, while developing a successful career in real estate.
How to Become a Realtor®
What can Royal LePage Key Realty do for you?
Put Canada’s real estate company behind you, with a network of over 18,000 Realtors® and unparalleled technology, innovation and support for your success. We can help you become a real estate Sales Representative in Sarnia and Lambton County – a bustling and vibrant community on the shores of Lake Huron.
At Royal LePage you have access to the industry’s most comprehensive sales, marketing and technology training and coaching. Whether you are just starting your career or looking to take your business to the next level, we have what you need to accelerate your performance. From workshops and webinars to live events and conferences, we help you leverage current industry trends and best practices along with our leading tools and services.
What does Royal LePage offer?
- Leading-edge technologies
- Incredible exposure and reach
- A strong Canadian history and brand, over 100 years of success
- Leads and referrals from our website
- Powerful business tools through our exclusive rlpNetwork
- Training, coaching and mentorship
- Lead management, sales and marketing tools
- Awards programs and recognition
- Opportunities to give back to your community
Your Career Starts Here.
Are you a driven, people-oriented person who is looking to make a difference? A career in real estate can open you up to new, fulfilling opportunities where no two days are the same. If you are considering real estate as a career, ask yourself:
- Am I a confident and positive person who has good listening skills and excellent communication?
- Do I want to set my own schedule and be my own boss?
- Do I like working flexible hours?
- Am I willing to put my clients’ needs first?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, we invite you to take the next step in the application process.
Read below to find out more about how to get started and why you should choose to start your career at Royal LePage, one of the strongest and most trusted brands in Canada.
A Tradition of Innovation
Royal LePage founder Albert LePage revolutionized the residential real estate business in Canada.
- First full-time real estate agent
- First use of advertising and technology to showcase homes
- Founding member of the Toronto Real Estate Board and Ontario Real Estate Association
And here at Royal LePage Key Realty we continue that tradition. At Royal LePage, new Realtors® can get on the fast track with exclusive training and support specifically designed for them.
Now, Royal LePage is a strong Canadian company over 100 years old, with over 18,000 REALTORS® across Canada. #CanadasRealEstateCompany